iRedMail is one the most easiest, reliable and freely
available mail server which includes of all feature that one mail server is
required for the administrator. iRedMail is consider as great solution and
great time saver for system administrator. When it comes to iRedMail then its
support latest mail technologies and it is easy to install. With the help
of iRedMail one you
deploy an OPEN SOURCE, FULLY FLEDGED, FULL-FEATURED mail server in several minutes, for free. iRedMail is the
only way to build your mail server with open source software. iRedmail work
easily on CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, OpenBSD and on Redhat.
Features of iRedMail Mail Server
- Fully Open Source: Entire
iRedMail components are totally built from open source applications.
iRedMail has been certified to run on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, OpenBSD.
- Top Security: All mail services are accessed through secured connections – Use of TLS to access POP3, IMAP and SMTP services. Web portals are access via HTTPS. Emails are encrypted in transit using TLS if possible.
- Access to Webmail: An intuitive web portal is available for accessing and managing mails, folders, sieve filters – (Roundcube webmail or/and SOGo groupware).
- Unlimited Accounts: You have the powers to create as many mail accounts (domains, users, mailing lists, admins) as you want.
- Web Admin Panel: As admin user, you get a web admin panel where you manage mail accounts.
- Antispam & Antivirus: SpamAssassin, ClamAV, SPF, DKIM, greylisting, whitelisting, blacklisting. Quarantining detected spam into SQL database for further review.
- Support for OpenLDAP, MySQL, MariaDB, and PostgreSQL backend store for mail accounts. Choose what you like.